Toolkits & Databases
Integrated GIS and data analysis systems
- GeoGraphix Discovery Suite ™ V2019.2 GIS mapping and geospatial data management and query, well-log correlation, structural and stratigraphic analysis, petrophysics, and 2D/3D seismic interpretation.
- ERSI ArcGIS Pro data analytics, cartography and visualization.
- PHDWin 10.4 (V3 beta coming soon), integrated economics and decline curve analysis for evaluation of projects, producing properties and reserve evaluations.
- NeuraLog 2020 well-log digital curve tracing and data formatting and editing software.
- Zeiss Axio Scope.A1 polarized light microscope with Axiocam 208 imager and ZEN Core V2.7 imaging, analysis, database, and reporting software.
- Meiji Techno America EMZ 13TR binocular microscope with imager and image processing software.
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro UAV with 20MP visible light sensor, surveying software, and Drone2Map image processing software. Integrated with GeoGraphix and ERSI ArcGIS Pro.
- Traditional standard tools (Garmon GPS, Brunton Geo pocket transit compass, Jacob’s Staff, map board, hammer, etc.)
- Historical archives (ca. 1916 – 2019), non-restricted proprietary geologic and engineering reports, maps, cross-sections, and other information relating to regional geology, prospects, oil & gas wells, and producing properties.
- Proprietary digital well-log database (~54,000 wells, depth registered images & selected digitized), internal QC, company owned.
- Historical well-log archives, ca. ~1908-1980’s drillers/geologist sample, USGS, hardcopy geophysical logs (~ 189,000 wells 1938-1992).